The 2017 Duncanville Independence Day Celebration will be packed with Food, Fun & Fireworks!
Armstrong Park will be portioned off providing exclusive access to enjoy great music, eat delicious food and have the perfect seat for fireworks!
Wrist bands are FREE and will be available for pick up at the Duncanville Recreation Center - 201 James Collins Blvd., Duncanville, TX 75116 after JUNE 12th.
Here are some more details about the event:
PARADE 9:00AM - 10:00AM
Parade Route: Begin on Wheatland Rd. at Freeman St. heading West, turn North on Main St. ending at Freeman St.
FAMILY ACTIVITIES, CONCERT &
FIREWORKS SHOW 6:00PM - 10:00PM...
Wristbands will be required for entrance to evening festivities. Starting Monday, June 12th, 2017, wristbands will be available at the Duncanville Recreation Center—201 James Collins Blvd., while supplies last.
- Limit 5 wristbands per person; must be 18 or older to pick up.
- Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- All bags and coolers will be subject to search upon entry.
- The following items will not be permitted inside of the park: alcohol, glass containers, tents, canopies, umbrellas (other than hand held), all animals other than service animals, and fireworks.
- ADA-accessible parking will be located in the parking lot West of City Hall—203 E Wheatland Rd., Duncanville, TX 75116.
- Sponsors and vendors are invited to register with the Parks & Recreation Dept. at 201 James Collins Blvd., Duncanville, TX 75116 or by calling 972-780-5070.
SHUTTLE SERVICE 5:00PM - End of Event
Due to various street closures and limited parking, the City of Duncanville will offer a free shuttle service to and from designated remote parking locations before during and after the event festivities. Remote parking will be available at Costco and the Duncanville High School.