Residents living in and around the Duncanville area can learn about their risk for cardiovascular disease, osteoporosis, diabetes, and other chronic, serious conditions with affordable screenings.
Life Line Screening will offer this community event at First Christian Church of Duncanville on 5/22/19
Screenings can check for:
· The level of plaque buildup in your arteries, related to risk for heart disease, stroke and overall vascular health.
· Irregular heart rhythm
· Abdominal aortic aneurysm
· Bone density as a risk for possible osteoporosis
· PAD (peripheral arterial disease)
Screenings are affordable, convenient and accessible for wheelchairs and those with trouble walking. Free parking is also available.
Packages start at $149, but consultants will work with you to create a package that is right for you based on your age and risk factors. Call 1-844-591-7170 or text the word circle to 797979 or visit our website at www.lifelinescreening.com/communitycircle
· Pre-registration is required.