1) FROM ELECTRIC VEHICLES NORTH TEXAS (https://www.dfwcleancities.org/evnt ):
Join us at Grapevine Mills as we look to set a new Texas electric vehicle record. Last year we had 128 vehicles attend; can we hit 150 in 2017? Mingle with participants from 10 am - 12 pm at Parking Lot 2C (between Neiman Marcus Last Call and Saks OFF 5th) where you'll have a chance to ride in vehicles and learn from current owners. Interested in seeing an autonomous vehicle? We'll have one. Want to see what students are building at their local school? Come see for yourself. Admission is free and open to all those who want to learn about electric vehicles. We have exciting exhibitors and prizes.
Beyond September 9th, we are hosting a week-long webinar series running from Monday September 11th through Friday September 15th (CDT). All webinars are being held during the lunch hour from 12 - 1 pm and cover the following topics:
Monday, September 11: Introduction to EVs
Tuesday, September 12: Workplace Charging
Wednesday, September 13: EV Opportunities for Utilities
Thursday, September 14: Clean Communities, EVs & Municipalities
Friday, September 15: How to Sell an EV
Attend one, attend them all. Either way, we hope you will join us to make sure this year's North Texas NDEW is one of the best attended in the country.
More information and (optional) registration details can be found at www.dfwcleancities.org/ndew .
Contact Kenny Bergstrom (email@example.com ) or Kristina Ronneberg (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
Thank you, as always, for supporting EVs in our region! #TexasEV
2) The North Texas Renewable Energy Group and the North Texas Electric Auto Association are planning to have booths at Grapevine Mills Mall on Sept 9, and the Tesla Owners Club of North Texas (North Texas Tesla Owners Group) invites everyone to Uncle Buck's Brewery & Steakhouse (between Bass Pro Shops & Embassy Suites) to hang out and talk EVs after the event from 12pm - 2pm.
3) FROM THE EVENT WEBSITE (https://driveelectricweek.org/event.php?eventid=984 ):
Current Grapevine registrations: 456 attendees, 167 vehicles, 20 models (71 Tesla Model S, 28 Chevrolet Volt, 22 Nissan Leaf, 13 Tesla Model X, 5 ea. BMW i3 REx & Chevrolet Bolt…)
4) FROM THE EVENT STATS WEBSITE (https://driveelectricweek.org/stats.php ):
Current registrations: Grapevine event is #1 in E-Miles driven (4,340,069), #2 in vehicles, #3 in attendees, #1 in Tesla Model S, & #1 in Tesla Model X!
5) From registration data obtained by the North Central Texas Council of Governments, Arlington had 113 EVs in Aug: 34 Chevy Volt, 24 Nissan Leaf, 18 Tesla Model S, 18 Ford Fusion Electric, ……