WEEKLY LIFE SKILLS MENTORING GROUP
Location: 549 W. Wheatland Road, Duncanville TX 75116
Call 972-709-1180 or visit www.sotminc.com - Free and open to the public
- Youth Life Skills Mentoring Group: An interactive, skills-based program designed for youth 13-17 to promote positive health and personal development. Monday’s 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Adult Life Skills Mentoring Group: Helps individuals function better in their multiple.The concept is based on developing balanced, self-determined behaviors and the problem solving skills necessary to successfully manage all aspects of life. Tuesday’s 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Seniors Life Skills Mentoring Group: Helps pre-seniors ages 55 and older adjusting to life changes. The group challenges older adults to pull themselves out of their loneliness, and hopelessness and join a vibrant life group to enhance their lives. 1st & 3rd Wednesday’s 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Parenting Life Skills Mentoring Group: Parents learn effective ways of building self-esteem, communicating, and disciplining. 2nd & 4th Thursday’s 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Wives Life Skills Mentoring Group: A safe confidential and supportive place for wives and future wives to share their feelings, safely vent emotions, change self-defeating behaviors and search new and healthier marital options to save their marriages. 1st & 3rd Thursday’s 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Divorce Life Skills Mentoring Group: A group to help individuals’ recovery from the trauma of divorce. Individuals are guided in the discovery of new techniques to avoid repeating the cycle. 2nd & 4th Wednesday’s 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Sponsored programs of SOTM, In. a nonprofit Life Skills mentoring organization.
Call 972-709-1180 or visit www.sotminc.com to register for group